Table of Contents
At the end of January for the past two years I've helped produce the SIIA Previews event in New York. Previews provides a forum for early-stage content companies to present in front of the Information and Content Community including VC's and corporate development officers. In fact at the SIIA Previews this past January, one of the ten companies presenting, received a funding commitment the day after presenting at Previews!
Now Previews is moving West to San Francisco as part of the SIIA NetGain conference May 18 - 20, 2008. We are looking for early stage content and software companies to apply for one of the 8 coveted slots to present at the SIIA NetGain conference.
All of the details of how to apply are below. There is no cost to enter and the deadline is Wednesday, March 12. Date Extended to April 7, 2008!!! So apply now!
Call for Early-Stage Content & Software Companies
Early-stage,innovative and emerging content, software, and infrastructure companiesare invited to apply for the opportunity to be a featured participantat SIIA NetGain: The Convergence of Content and Software, May 18-20, in San Francisco.
Ifselected, your company will give a five-minute presentation before ouraudience of industry leaders, which could include your next businesspartner, customer, investor, or acquirer.
- Complete the submission form in its entirety by Wednesday, March 12, 2008.Date Extended to April 7, 2008!!!Note: there is no fee to submit your application. All company presentations must be delivered by the company CEO,President or Chairman. All submissions must be made for companies thatprovide content, software or content/software technology products orservices, have received no more than a Series A round of financing,generate no more than $10 million in sales, and have actual customers.
- Our committee of industry experts will reviewall submissions and select semi-finalists. Semi-finalists will benotified by Friday, March 21, 2008.
- Each Semi-finalist will make a virtual presentationto our committee, who will select the Presenting Companies andalternates. Presenting Companies will be notified by Friday, March 28,2008. To participate as a Presenting Company, a fee of $895 must bepaid by Friday, April 4, 2008. The fee includes one full conferenceregistration.
- Benefits for Semi-finalist Companies:
- EachSemi-finalist Company senior executive will receive guidance from anSIIA Consultant to help in the preparation prior to delivering his/herpresentation before our committee
- Each Semi-finalist Company will receive feedback from our committee
- In addition to the above, Each Presenting Company will receive the following benefits:
- An invitation to present a 5-minute company pitch before the SIIA NetGain attendees.
- Atemporary exhibit table to network with attendees. (Exhibit table willbe provided during the conference break that immediately follows eachgroup of company presentations.)
- Corporate profile and primary contact information in the SIIA NetGain Conference Program.
- Corporate profile and logo listed on the SIIA NetGain conference website.
- Onefull conference registration to attend SIIA NetGain, which includes theWelcome Reception on Sunday night, May 18; the Codies Showcase &Networking Reception on Monday night, May 19; and the Codies Gala onTuesday night, May 20.
After reading the above, proceed to the submission form.