Table of Contents
[caption id="attachment_8579" align="alignleft" width="300"]
Crowd Computing Systems Founder and CEO Max Yankelevich.During the SIIA's 2014 IIS Summit held in New York City last week, Newstex President Larry Schwartz hosted the SIIA Previews Event (also sponsored by Newstex) where five innovative early stage content and content technology companies had the opportunity to present their businesses to an audience of key content industry leaders, influencers, and decision makers.
2014 SIIA Previews Presentations: Day One
Companies presented on two separate days and fielded questions from the audience. The first day of presentations featured three companies:
- Pressly CEO Jeff Brenner explained how his company's self-serve platform enables marketers to curate content from social networks and around the web into more engaging destinations that reside on their own sites, not a separate site like Flipboard or other competitors.
- CrowdComputing Systems Founder and CEO Max Yankelevich explained how his company's software platform uses artificial intelligence, crowdsourcing, and employees (ACE) to help businesses reduce the cost and increase the speed of processing data and creating content. At the end of the 2014 IIS Summit, CrowdComputing Systems won the CODiE Award as the Company Most Likely to Succeed.
- Kulu Valley Founder and CEO Sumit Rai explained how his company enables publishers, brands, and more to create better experiences by combining video with slides to develop video-rich online presentations.
You can watch the video of the first day presentations below, and download slides on the SIIA website.
2014 SIIA Previews Presentations: Day Two
On the second day of 2014 SIIA Previews presentations, two companies presented:
- Tinypass CEO Trevor Kaufman explained how his company's e-commerce platform integrates with popular content management systems so content creators and media owners can monetize their digital content quickly and effectively.
- Mondeca Head of International Sales Francois Thibault explained how his company's Smart Content Factory boosts the productivity of content management delivery processes by aggregating relevant domain data models and vocabularies and integrating them into search and recommendation engines, text-mining, CMS, and DAM.
You can watch the video of the second day presentations below, and download slides on the SIIA website.
Congratulations to all of the companies that presented at the 2014 SIIA Previews event!