Table of Contents
In its seventh annual Blawg 100 list of the best legal blogs, the American Bar Association's (ABA) ABA Journal has compiled a collection of 100 of the best legal blogs, which includes many of publishers who syndicate their Authoritative Content through Newstex. ABA Journal readers can vote for their favorite blogs on the list by category through December 20, 2013. However, there is more to the Blawg 100 than the annual list of the best legal blogs.In 2012, ABA Journal launched the Blawg 100 Hall of Fame. Each year, 10 legal blogs from the annual Blawg 100 list are chosen to be named to the Blawg 100 Hall of Fame. These legal blogs are the ones that have been consistently excellent over a number of years and have appeared on multiple Blawg 100 annual lists.There are now 20 legal blogs in ABA Journal'sBlawg 100 Hall of Fame, and 11 of those blogs are syndicated by Newstex. The Authoritative Content publishers that are in the prestigious Blawg 100 Hall of Fame are:
- Above the Law: Owned by Breaking Media, Above the Law takes a behind-the-scenes look at the world of law.
- China Law Blog: Discusses the practical aspects of Chinese law and how it impacts business there.
- How Appealing: Dedicated to appellate litigation.
- Jonathan Turley: Analyzes breaking news items that raise legal questions.
- My Shingle: Written for and about solo and small law firms.
- New York Personal Injury Law Blog: Discusses New York personal injury law, medical malpractice, the civil justice system, and cases of interest.
- Overlawyered: Chronicles the high cost of the legal system.
- Patently-O: Discusses patent law.
- Robert Ambrogi’s LawSites: Tracks new and interesting legal websites and social media.
- Simple Justice: Discusses criminal defense.
- The Volokh Conspiracy: Focuses on constitutional law issues in the news.
Congratulations to all of the blogs on the 2013 Blawg 100 list and to the blogs that were named to the Blawg 100 Hall of Fame! If legal news, insights, and information are important to you and you're not already reading these Authoritative Content blogs, you should be!Image: Svilen Milev