Table of Contents
What does the growth of the mobile market mean to publishers? What kinds of mobile products should you be developing to deliver content to your customers? Which business model should you choose?These questions and more will be answered an upcoming 90-minute webinar hosted by the Specialized Information Publishers Association (SIPA) and Specialized Information Publishers Foundation (SIPF), which will be held on Thursday, August 27, 2012 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.During the But Will It Work in Mobile? How to Choose the Best Business Model for Delivering Content to Your Customers, Newstex President Larry Schwartz will join Ed Keating, Chief Content Officer at BLR, to discuss the benefits of developing branded mobile apps for delivering your content. Topics discussed will include:
- How to determine if your content is mobile friendly.
- How to decide which platform is most appropriate for your type of content.
- Which platform(s) you should develop for and why.
- How to create a business model that matches your content.
- The pros and cons of the business models that publishers are using now.
- How to deploy and distribute an app.
- Which devices and platforms publishers should consider using.
- How to choose the best business models for your content.
The webinar (which will include opportunities for attendees to call in and ask questions to Larry and Ed) is free to SIPA members and open for non-members to attend for $125. One registration allows as many people as you want to watch the webinar from the same computer and telephone.Ready to learn more about publishing content for mobile audiences? You can get all of the details about the conference and register here.