Table of Contents
The Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA) named its elected and newly elected Content Division Board Members for 2009/2010, and Newstex President Larry Schwartz was re-elected to serve his third term on the board. The members of the board are volunteers who work to promote, protect and inform the software and digital content industry both within the industry and throughout the general public. The newly elected – and re-elected – board members serving two-year terms (2009 and 2010) are:
- John Blossom, Shore Communications Inc.
- David Kellogg, Mark Logic Corp.
- Scott Livingston, LexisNexis Group
- Edward Colleran, Copyright Clearance Center
- Jeffrey Massa, YellowBrix, Inc.
- Robin Neidorf, Free Pint Limited
- Larry Schwartz, President, Newstex, LLC
- Webb Shaw, Director, Editorial Resources, J.J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Amiad Solomon, Peer39
- Keith White, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Congressional Quarterly
These members join eleven existing board members who will be serving the second year of their two-year terms. Those board members are:
- Christopher Brown, Senior Vice President, Pearson Curriculum Group
- Daniel Duncan, Director - Government Affairs, The McGraw-Hill Companies
- Andrew Elston, Director, Publisher Services, iCopyright
- Hal Espo, President, Contextual Connections, LLC
- Barry Graubart, Vice President, Product Management, Alacra
- Kathleen Greenler Sexton, Chief Marketing Officer, Business and Legal Reports Publishing (BLR)
- Darrell Gunter, Executive Vice President/ Chief Marketing Officer, Collexis Holdings, Inc.
- Peter Jackson, Chief Scientist, Thomson Corporation
- Michael Marchesano, Managing Director, The Jordan, Edmiston Group, Inc.
- Sara Ryan, Director, LexisNexis
- Kate Worlock, Director - Market Intelligence Service, Outsell Inc.