Table of Contents
The call for early-stage, innovative content and content technology companies to present pitches in front of an audience of industry experts and leaders at the 2010 Software Information Industry Association Summit's SIIA Previews is open through November 18, 2009.
You can get more information about the SIIA Previews from Newstex President Larry Schwartz in the video below:
Chosen companies get the following:
- Your company CEO will provide a five-minute presentation at the Information Industry Summit and have five minutes of Q&A.
- A table-top exhibit display from which they can network with attendees. (Note: display area is available only during the 30-minute conference break immediately following their presentation).
- Promotion on the Information Industry Summit conference Web site and in the Summit program.
- 20-minute feedback session with the steering committee
- Larry Schwartz, President, Newstex
- Ed Keating, VP Content Division, SIIA
- Teri Mendelsohn, President, Mendelsohn Consulting
- Somak Chattopadhyay, VP, Greenhill SAVP
- Ed Reitler, Partner, Reitler Kailas & Rosenblatt
- Randy Marcinko, CEO, MEI
- Claudia Flowers, VP, Business Development, Outsell, Inc.
Vator.tv is partnering with the SIIA Previews to add an interactive element to the SIIA Previews judging!Here are the details to submit your information to participate in the Vator.tv competition (get complete details here):
- If you're already on Vator, sign-in and click the "participate in this competition" button on the top right of this competition page.
- If you're not on Vator yet, Register for a free account, and then create a profile for your company. The more comprehensive your company profile is, the more likely to get votes, followers, ratings and be reviewed. Once you create your company profile, then just click the "participate in this competition" button on the top right of this competition page.
How to win:
- The VatorTV community will vote on the companies between October 21 and November 18 and help the judges select 20 semi-finalists. We encourage you to get as many people as possible to vote for you on the VatorTV site!
Get out the vote on Vator:
- More votes on Vator will drive up your chances of winning. The popular vote on Vator will be considered a significant factor in the judging process.
- Additionally, the criteria the judges will use include: novelty/innovation; commercial viability and media presence.
- Companies with a larger follower base and solid testimonies will also grab our attention.
- Get out the vote by using the hash tag #SIIA10 in your Vator and Twitter posts.
For more information about eligibility, the event, and so on visit the SIIA Previews site.