Table of Contents
Once again, I"ve been drafted to help put together a new SIIA Previews event, this time in London at the Global Information Industry Summit ("GIS").
We are looking for innovative, early-stage content companies -- publishers and other content creators, aggregators and technology plays -- to apply for the chance to present before an audience of potential business partners, customers, investors, acquirers, and other industry influencers at the 3rd annual SIIA Global Information Industry Summit, 9-11 September, in London.
This Summit is produced by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the leading global association for the digital content and software industries.
Call for Company details; note the deadline to apply is 27 June and there is no fee to submit your application.
I invite you to encourage relevant companies in your network to apply. Any questions? Please email me - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Allcompany presentations must be delivered by the company ManagingDirector, Founder, Chief Executive, President or Chairman. Allsubmissions must be made for companies that provide content, softwareor content/software technology products or services, have received nomore than a Series A round of financing, generate no more than 10million euro in sales, and have actual customers.
- Our committee of industry experts will review allsubmissions and select semi-finalists. Semi-finalists will be notifiedby 11 July, 2008.
- Each Semi-finalist will make a virtual presentation to ourcommittee, who will select the Presenting Companies and alternates.Presenting Companies will be notified by 31 July, 2008. To participateas a presenting company, a fee of $895 must be paid 5 August, 2008. Thefee includes two full conference registrations.
Benefits for Semi-finalist Companies:
- EachSemi-finalist company senior executive will receive guidance from anSIIA member or staff to help in the preparation prior to deliveringhis/her presentation before our committee
- Each Semi-finalist company will receive feedback from our committee
In addition to the above, each presenting company will receive the following benefits:
- Aninvitation to present a 5-minute company pitch (followed by 5 minutesQ&A) before the SIIA Global Information Industry Summit attendees.
- A temporary exhibit table to network with attendees.(Exhibit table will be provided during the conference break thatimmediately follows each group of company presentations.)
- Corporate profile and primary contact information in the SIIA Global Information Industry Summit. Program or addendum.
- Corporate profile listed on the SIIA Global Information Industry Summit website.
- Twofull conference registrations to attend the SIIA Global InformationIndustry Summit which includes all conference activities for a deeplydiscounted rate of $895.